Thursday, April 28, 2011

New Manifold and NST Pulleys

I took a week off to get some stuff done to my car. I had bought a few goodies like NST Pulleys and new a Canon Weber manifold which costs me a pretty penny...but new is always good...right?

First things first...take the carbs off:
Well i also made a boo boo, didn't grease the pulley and didn't take my time to get the key way in so i ended up fucking the dual row pulley up...oh well $130 down the drain.

Meanwhile this came in...Canon Intake Manifold $337 shipped...ouch...but ooo
Oh nice a Toyota box...what's inside?
Two brand new intake manifold gasket...just incase i fuck one up
Ok well NST sent me another pulley, this time a red crank pulley, single row too, pretty...
Had to drill my own brake booster hose lines on the manifold, kinda scary when i just paid $350 for this shit lol
Aluminum...soft but strong...how? i dunno i'm not a chemist
Finished Product Voila!!!















No comments:

Post a Comment