Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Summer Slam 2k11 Part 3

Ok ok...last posting for this event, just a few cars that caught my eye and one that will be a full feature in a couple of weeks.

Fake it till you make it

Wow real S15 and check out the wheel fitment and sweet exhaust.

Ah i used to find S15's fugly but this one made me change my mind.

Boostelo

Corona...la Toyota mas fina

I love me some Subie hatchback action

Chino's car looking fresh, i heard a paint job is coming soon

But his brother's car is looking right, great paint job and fresh new interior, you're going to have to wait a couple of weeks to get a full shoot and specs on this Jdm inspired 2 door KE70
Many trophies were to be had at this event, old skool being represented by my homies at Shift Gear check out there blog here and buy a shirt!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment