Tuesday, July 12, 2011

RIP Bishnu Dinanauth aka Secondtonone317


This past sunday 7/10/11, a good friend of mine named Bishnu Dinanauth passed away. He was only 25 years old and was racing his S14 240SX on the highway against a fellow tuner and lost control of his car. This has been a huge wake up call to me for speeding and racing on the streets. If you tune your car to go faster or even enjoy the adrenaline rush of racing your car, please keep it on the track. I lost a great friend and from now on his parents, siblings, family, friends and the tuner community will suffer knowing that Bishnu, the nicest, realest, funniest, and most easy going person you can ever meet has gone to another world. I hate to have to think about him passing but i will do better smiling thinking of my boy helping me out whenever i needed it whether if it was a car related issue or personal, i'll remember him for all his funny jokes and stories and the rides we took to pick up his 240's, he was a Nissan head at heart but always had a place for any tuned car and showed a ton of respect. I would like to pass this website along which will keep his memory alive forever, God has one more angel in his kingdom and just like he never let us down here on earth, he will never let us down in heaven, Bishnu i miss you and may your soul rest in peace, look down on us and protect us...

For more info and to share your memories and to help contribute to Bishnu's funeral service please visit http://secondtonone317.com/

1 comment:

  1. Your Article is very touching....I have one correction for you to make...Bish was not racing from my understanding. If you can tell me different and provide proof that he was racing please share it with me...
    Thanks
    Bish Sis Roma

    ReplyDelete